Traditional Kumkumadi Oil is known for it's incredible skin benefits. The people of India have been using this lovely oil for many centuries and we decided to make it easily available closer to home.
Although many describe this oil as a "miraculous elixir", Ayurveda doesn't promise immediate results. Based on Ayurveda concepts, it heals the body in a slow and sustained manner, clearing the impurities from within and outside the body.
Kumkumadi Oil benefits:
- helps to brighten the skin and imparts a healthy natural glow
- helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- lightens pigmentation
- treats acne and other skin problems
- improves skin texture. complexion and tone
- treats dark circles under the eyes
- cleansing and nourishing
- strong antioxidant
- contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits
- increases blood circulation to the face
- enhances cellular renewal & barrier function
Instructions for use:
Crocus sativus (saffron), santalum album (sandalwood), symplocos racemosa (patchouli), caesalpinia sappan (sappan wood), pterocarpus santalinus (red sandalwood), aquailaria agailocha (agarwood), vetivera zezunoids (vetever), rubia cordifolia (manjistha), glycerrhyza glabra (licorice), cinnamum tamala (Indian bay leaf), prunua serasoids (Himalayan cherry), nelumbo nucifera (lotus), saussurea lappa (costus), curcuma longa (turmeric), laccifera lacca (coccoidia), berberis aristata (Indian barberry), mesua ferrea (ironwood), butea monosperma (bastard teak), prunus mahaaleb (mahaleb cherry), ficus religiosa sacred fig), jasminum grandiflora (royal jasmine), alba (beeswax), brassica compestris (field mustard), alpinia galangal Thai ginger), acorus calamus (sweet flag), godugdha, sesamum indicum (sesame)